Mental Health and Wellbeing
Children's mental health and wellbeing is really important to us. We are continuing to develop and build our curriculum around teaching and supporting children's mental health and wellbeing.
During the week beginning Monday 6th February we are going to be thinking about our mental health and wellbeing. The theme this year is 'Let's Connect'.
Please see the attached letter with activities that we will be doing this week in school to encourage conversations about mental health and well being.
We are working in partnership with 'Let's Connect Jigsaw Puzzle for Sussex CAMHS'. Watch the video below and use the template to make a jigsaw puzzle with family and friends.
- A Guide to Keeping Your Child Safe Online
- Health for Kids West Sussex
- Mindfulness Calendar daily 5 minute activities
- Puzzle Piece Template
- Seven days of kindness calendar
- Single Point of Access Care and Support
- Top Tips for Parents and Carers Lets Connect Place2Be
- Youre Never Too Young to Talk About Mental Health